MOKiN 3-Port HDMI Switch TV Cable 3 In 1 Out Splitter Support 3D,1080P (2 Feet)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/13/2017 01:05 AM
Run out of HDMI portsWanting to reduce cable clutter Now you can do all that with our 3 Ports HDMI Pigtail Switch. It has 3 HDMI input sources to provide plug-and-forget auto sensing capability that switches input automatically when a signal is detected. It also has a button to provide flexibility for you to manually switch between 3 sources. This Mokin 3x1 HDMI switch selects a single output from up to three devices for signal delivery to your HDTV. The pigtail HDMI output must connect to TV's HDMI input directly.
It comes with an integrated high quality 60CM HDMI cable, no need additional HDMI cable.
The auto / smart switching feature is based on input power sensing, the switch will automatically switch to the newly activated input; therefore, this auto feature will not work if the HDMI source is always on.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PUCHASE: this adapter will NOT SUPPORT for PS4/Blu-Ray player/Directbox And the 3 female hdmi ports only alow you to connect hdmi to hdmi cable(Not support dvi to hdmi/dp to hdmi cable,etc)
* Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
* Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
* Maximum Single Link Video Range: 1920X1200, 1080P
* Output Video: HDMI 1.3b + HDCP 1.0/1.1
* Video Format Supported: DTV/HDTV 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
* HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.3b
* Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.5Gpbs/250MHz per color, so max bandwidth per display is 7.5Gbps
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.