Mikulala 12 Pack Light Up Toys Glow In The Dark Birthday Party Favors for Kids Prizes Box Toys for Classroom Hand Spin Stress Relief Anxiety Toys Bulk Fidget Toys Boys Girls LED Neon Party Supplies
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/31/2018 01:03 AM
2018 LATEST TOY
Mikulala dedicate ourselves to researching and developing new and interesting luminous toys and by thus creating an interesting and shiny world for both adults and kids.
Package Included: 12 Pack Fidget Light Up toys
Color: 4 Color
Brand Name: Mikulala
Size: One size fits all.
Age Range: > 3 years old
Batteries: Batteries are included
Occassions: Perfect for graduation party supplies 2018, Kids birthday party, Weddings, Christmas, Halloween, Celebrations, New Year Party or any other cheerful events.
THREE FLASH MODES: These light up toys have three LED lights - red, blue and green. Three flash modes are also provided.
- If you press the switch once, the light will blink continuously (the first type of flash).
- If you press it again, the light will blink very quickly (the second type of flash).
- If you press it the third time, the three LED lights will first blink in turn and then blink quickly (the third type of flash).
- If you press it the fourth time, the switch will be turned off.
Double buckle design: Suitable for wrists of different thicknesses, possible to be worn by both adults and children.
Powerful closure: The wrist buckle closes firmly, which won't loose when the children play.
FIDGET LIGHT UP TOYS: The upper half of the light up bracelets can help patients with ADD (attention deficit disorder) or ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) to concentrate, and plays a supplementary role in helping people buffer the effects of stress, quit smoking, get sober and treat non-physiological dependent diseases.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.