Halloween Scar Tattoos Temporary - Zombie Party Supplies Cosplay Props - Realistic Bloody Makeup Face Decorations Fake Injury Wound for Halloween Costume(24 Sheets)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/20/2018 09:30 PM
Halloween tattoos are pretty good choice as the props for wound makeup, zombie makeup, bloody makeup and also it can cover scar on body.
The fake wound tattoos can be used for parties, carnivals, Halloween, costume party and so on.
The 3D effects make the wounds, blood, scar and injury seem to be real, which offers a extremely horrible style.
Easy to use,apply tattoos to clean, dry skin:
1) Cut the shape you want to use.
2)Peel back film cover.
3) Place tattoo face down on your body.
4) Firmly press a damp cloth or sponge over the back of the tattoo.
5) Wait 60 seconds before slowly peeling the backing of the paper
5) Let dry & That's it! Enjoy your temporary tattoo!
Do not apply to sensitive skin.
Do not apply if you are allergic to adhesive.
Do not intend for use by children under the age of 3.
Do not touch water in 2 hours after you stick it on your skin.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.