Flip-it! - Bike Chain Fidget (Blue)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/19/2018 01:43 AM
No, we're not real Doctors...we're just fidgeters. We constantly have to be 'doing', or else we get bored. We have trouble focusing...our brains just want constant engagement. Sometimes when they aren't fully engaged, we start to feel anxious. And then there are the times when stress starts to get the best of us (and who wants to use a stress ball these days).
Does this sound familiar Don't worry, you're not alone and you are just a few flips away from calm.
• Fidget in the Classroom - teachers across America are introducing fidgets into the classroom to help fidgety students focus better.
• Fidget at Work - fidgets aren't just for kids...adults love fidget toys too!
• Break Bad Habits - bad habits like nail-biting, smoking, and finger tapping can be reduced or eliminated by keeping your hands occupied.
• Build Finger Dexterity - builds finger strength and adds dexterity over time, making it a great exercise device for hair stylists, tattoo artists, piano and guitar players and more.
• Sensory Stimulation: great for tactile-sensitive individuals to desensitize them to unavoidable textures and touch sensations.
When will your bike chain fidget save you
• When you're sitting in the airport, dying from boredom, because your plane's been delayed due to an ice storm.
• When your bosses 10 minute meeting turns into an hour long head-slapper.
• When you need to give your mind a break from a taxing project.
• When your phone dies and you have nothing to keep you busy.
• When you're in deep thought and need a mindless activity that won't distract you.
• When you need a quiet stress reliever to relax your nerves.
• When you just feel like fidgeting.
Contains small parts. Not intended for children under 5 years of age. Use under adult supervision.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.