Shrink Ratio 2:1
Transparent for easy repair and electrical work
great for automotive and marine electrical projects.
Minimum temp to shrink plastic tubing: 80° C / 176° F
Minimum temp to melt solder sleeve: 138° C / 280° F
What you will receive:
1. 10 yellow solder seal connectors
2. 40 blue solder seal connectors
3. 40 red solder seal connectors
4. 20 white solder seal connectors
Instructions for use:
1. Prepare your wires
2. Slip the appropriate solder seal connector over the exposed wire
Note: The silver solder sleeve should be in the center of the exposed wire. Make sure that all exposed wire is covered by the solder seal wire connector.
3. Apply heat to solder sleeve and waterproofing adhesive
Note: Apply more heat to the solder sleeve than the waterproofing adhesive
4. Wait a minute for it to dry before applying tension or pressure to the wire.
5. Enjoy your your wire connection.
Thank you for viewing our listing on Amazon. We value your time and your experience above all else. We at Astrowire have sought to provide quality service and products
with exceptional quality that you can trust to perform.