Wireless Lights Switch Kit, Breezesmile Remote Light Switch- No Wiring No Battery, Quick Create or Relocate On/off Switches for Lamps Fans Appliances, Self-Powered Switch Remote Control House Lighting
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/07/2019 11:51 PM
Breezesmile Wireless Switch Kit use Micro Energy Acquisition Tech.. It is Powered by Pressing Switch Panel to Transmit the Signal.
No Pulling Wires to your Switch Location, No Tearing Walls, No Battery. Quickly Add Switch to your Light or Remodel Existing Switches.
Easily Design your New House Decoration or Old House Remodel Dreams!
How Breezesmile Switch Works
Wireless switch kit is consist of switch and receiver.
1. Switch: Self-powered RF transmitter, battery-free and no external power need (Place anywhere in your house)
2. Receiver: Accept switch signal to turn power on/off light. (Wired between power and lamp)
3. Click switch sends wireless signal to receiver accomplish power on/off
* No battery, no wiring /Wifi/App required.
* Receiver is simply wired between light fixture and power supply.
* 100ft indoor use, outdoor up to 520ft.
* With built-in fuse, overload protection.
* Water resistance switch.
* Over 20 years lifetime, 3 years warranty.
1 Light Switch Kit + 1 Separate Switch - Create 3-Way Wireless Circuit
1 Light Switch Kit + 2/more Separate Switches - Create Multi-way Wireless Circuit
1 Light Switch Kit + Multiple Separate Receivers - A Switch Control Multiple Lights at the Same Time
A receiver offers one channel output. It could be paired with multiple switches for flexible control. Also one switch could be paired up multiple receivers to control a group of lights.
Voltage Input: AC85-260V, 50/60Hz
Amp loads: Standard 10A, Max 16A (2200W Resistive load, LED 1000W)
Usage Time: 200,000
Switch Size: L3.4" * W3.4" * H0.6"
Receiver Size: L2.8" * W1.7" * H1.1"
1 x Self-powered switch
1 x Receiver
2pcs x 3M Adhesive Tape
2pcs x Manual(Switch & Receiver Each)
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.