· Thunderbolt 3 supports data transferring speed up to 40Gbps (5k or 2x4k @ 60Hz)
· USB-C power delivery (PD 3.0) at full speed for Macbook Pro
· HDMI signal 4k* 2k at 30Hz or 1080P at 60Hz. High-resolution video to your 4k monitor screens.
· USB 3.0 port, fast enough to transfer high-definition videos, movies or data files in just few minutes (data transmission rate is up to 5G bps).
· SD/TF card reader, quickly to read and transmit, support memory card models:SD/TF/SDHC/SDXC.
· Expansion design, ideal for Macbook Pro users who want to connect mouse, storage devices, phone and other USB devices to new Macbook Pro that only with dual Type C port.
MacBook Pro with Dual Thunderbolt 3
Thinkpad X1 Carbon2017
Supporting Operation System
MAC OS 9.X, 10.X. Win7/8/10 XP OS Vista
Color: Space grey
Material: Aluminum alloy housing
Dimension: about 90mm*42mm*12mm (L*W*T)
Weight: about 88.5g
USB A Output: 5V-900mA
USB PD (3.0): 9V-3A,20.3V-3A ,20.2V-4.3A
1* 5 in 1 USB C Hub
1. Although the latest PD chipset is in use, still there's heat that generated while charging.
2. Please don't use SD card and Micro SD card slots at the same time. By default computer will read the first card when inserting both at same time.
3. When connecting the mobile hard disk or external drive to USB Type-C Hub, please make sure to plug in external power.