Tektree Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader OM123 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool, Read and Clear Error Codes for Newer OBD2 Protocol Vehicle
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/24/2018 09:07 PM
Hand-held OBD2 tool-OM123 make it a easy way to saves time and money on repairs- find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair , OM123 offers peace of mind for anyone who has ever worried about car maintenance.
MULTILINGUAL MENU OPTIONS: Multilingual menu options and code definitions-English, Spanish, French, German and more. You can be in "Setting-language menu" click on the "confirm" to choose the required language switching language types.
How to Use :
1.Turns off ignition and check engine light.Locate the vehicle's 16pin Data Link Connector(DLC).
2.Plug the scan tool cable connector into DLC.Turn the ignition on.
3.Press ENTER to Main Menu.Use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select Diagnostics from the menu.
4.Clear codes and resets monitors. Reads live data stream. Views freeze frame data. I/M monitor readiness test. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
1) DisplayBacklit,128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2) Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°32-140F°)
3) Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 -4 to 158F°
4) External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length: 125mm (5") Width: 70mm (2.8") Height: 22mm (0.9")
NW: 0.23kg (0.51lb) GW: 0.32kg (0.74lb)
a) Always perform automotive testing in a safe environment.
b) Do not attempt to operate or observe the tool while driving a vechicle. Operating or observe the tool will cause driver distraction and could cause a fatal accident.
c) Operate the vehicle in a well ventilated work area: Exhaust gases are Poisonous.
d) Put the transmission in PARK (for automatic transmission) or NEUTRAL(for manual transmission) and make sure the parking brake is engaged.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.