High Torque Nema 23 CNC Stepper Motor 114mm 425oz.in/3Nm CNC Mill Lathe Router
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/06/2019 10:17 AM
This is the strongest model for Nema 23 stepper motor, it with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution).
Each phase draws 4.2A, allowing for a holding torque of 3.0Nm(425oz.in).
* Manufacturer Part Number: 23HS45-4204S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 3.0Nm(425oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 4.2A
* Phase Resistance: 0.9ohms
* Inductance: 3.8mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 57 x 57mm
* Body Length: 113mm
* Shaft Diameter: 10mm
* Shaft Length: 24mm
* D-cut Length: 20mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 400mm
* Weight: 1.8kg
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.