OAONAN GFCI Replacement Plug Assembly 3-Prongs with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Safety RCD Protection for Pool Pump,Power Pressure Washer,Air Conditioner,Hair Dryer and so on (15Amp 3-wires)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/14/2018 11:01 AM
This attachable safety GFCI Plug earth leakage protection device is widely used to replace the general PLUG of your power tools and home appliances, such as pressure washer, hair blower, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, bathroom heater, aqaurium, pool pump and all the Christmas cords that plug into each other. It will trip off when it detect current loss, to protect people from electric shock.
How to use
(1) Cut off the original electrical plug and wired up this GFCI plug.
(2) Place the Hot wire under the Brass-colored screw. Place the Ground wire under the green-colored screw. Place the Neutral wire under the silver-colored screw.
(3) Install the strain-relief clamp (the u-shaped piece of metal) over the outer cable exterior to help prevent a pulling force from pulling the wires out from the screws that are supplying the electricity
(4) Test it and make sure the red indicator light is ON before using.
How to test (1) Power on
(2) Press RESET button, red indicator light ON
(3) Press TEST button, red indicator light OFF
Name: Replacement GFCI Plug 3-Prongs
Rated Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
Rated Current: 15Amp
Residual Current: 5mA
Tripping Time: 0.1ms
Voltage Withstand: 2000V
Endurance Test Time: 6000
Limited Current: 250A
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.