Mini Smart Plug Compatible with Alexa, Maxonar 2 Pack Wifi Smart Socket with Amazon echo Google Assistant Remote Voice Control Easy Connection with TP-Link WeMo Netgear Router
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/28/2017 12:31 AM
Maxonar Smart plug works on Alexa Echo Dot, no hub inquiry, no monthly fees, simple to setup and reliable on your stable wi-fi connection.
MINI SIZE, KEEP OUTLETS
The slim design for standard US three-pin power outlets, this smart plug mini occupies only one socket, leaving the 2nd socket free. This allows you to use an additional Maxonar smart plug in another device to work together.
SET TIMING SCHEDULES AND IFTTT
You can set no worry schedules for you lights and appliances from the smart life APP in your phone. Using the free APP, you can schedule a lamp to turn on at sunset, or set your TV turn off when it's time for your children go to bed, you can also set your social tools (facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest and so on ) notification by lighting up.
EASY TO INSTALL AND SIMPLY APP
Simply plug Maxonar smart plug into an electrical outlet, connect a device to the Smart Plug, and control your device wirelessly using a tablet or phone. Using the free smart life app, you can turn your devices on and off and set no worry schedules from anywhere in the world.
PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH AWAY MODE
When you use 'Away Mode,' Smart plug will turn plugged-in lights on and off randomly to create the illusion that you're home even when you're out.
- Working current: Max 10A (resistance loading)
- Working voltage: AV110-240V(50/60Hz)
- Max power: 1100W(The maximum power changes according to the local voltage)
- Material: ABS flame retardant polymer
- Plug standard: US
- Radio protocol: Support 2.4GHz network, not support 5.0GHz.
What is the box :
2* Maxonar Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini
2* Quick Start Guide
Lifetime Friendly Service
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.