Maxiscan 902 Professional Bluetooth Mini Wifi OBD2 OBD-II Car Dignostic Scanner for iOS iPhone and Android Devices (Black)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/14/2017 09:42 PM
Following associated diagnostic procedures and doing these simple operations, you will be able to
1. Measure the fuel consumption.
2. Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum,vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
3. Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
4. Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
5. Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
* SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
* SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
* ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
* ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
* ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
* ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
* ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
* ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
* ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
* SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
* USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
* USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
* Supply voltage(VDD): 12V
* Work temperature range: -20~+70T
* Storage temperature range: -40~+125T
* RF sensitivity(Basic Rate): -85db
* Modulation Mode: GFSK
* Frequency Range: 2402 ~ 2480MHZ
* Transmission Range: 10M
* Bluetooth Profile: SPP
* UART Params: 38400, 8, N, 1
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.