The Lithonia Lighting Wafer-Thin LED recessed downlight with remote driver box combines high quality light output and efficiency while eliminating the pot light housing for competitive affordability. This innovative wafer slim Type IC design allows easy installation for new construction or remodel from below the ceiling without the requirement of a pot light housing.
Input Voltage: 120V (Connects directly to power supply via provided UL recognized driver)
Luminous Flux: 550LM
Emitting Color: 3000K(Bright White)
Light Source: LED
Surface Size: 3.4 inches
Back Hole Size: 3 inches
Dimension: 3.4 x 3.4 x 1.1 inches
Light direction: Downlight
Average life: 36,000 hours
Warranty: 5 years - Limited
Meets Highest Industry Standards: CSA certified in the USA and Canada, Energy Star Rated, IC Rated, Wet Listed and Air Tight.
More electrical information and complete list of compatible dimmers are located on spec sheet
1. Double check and measure the ceiling hole.
2. Open the cover of the remote driver box. Push and remove one of the knockouts on the side plate.
3. Connect the remote driver box to the light fixture and tighten nut connector.
4. Place remote driver box through the cut-out hole.
5. Pull the spring clip on the fixture up and through the ceiling hole. Place module in the hole.
6. Turn the power on.
Installation guide for kit included in the package.