Wifi Smart Light Switch,Work with Alexa,Google Home, Wireless control,Need White Neutral Wire No hub,2 Gang
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/05/2018 11:33 PM
Start to get a smart switch,living in a joyful home.
Make your every Light Bulb smart via the smart light switch.
Create a group for lightings, control them all with one command.
Set scenes to meet all your needs.
Make every lighting thing just perfect for you. Take lights control to a whole new level.
Q1:The touch option on the wall plate no longer works, can only turn off and on with Alexa or app and not manually. How to fix this issue
A1:It was caused by the firmware update.You need to upgrade the firmware to the latest version or you just need to remove the switch from App and re-add it back to the App.
Easy to Set Up
1. Download the "Smart life" from App Store or Google Play store.
2. Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch "Smart life" and follow the wiring steps provided.
4. Connect the Smart Switch to your home network.
1, A neutral wire required.
2, WiFi supports 2.4 GHz and 4G network.Does NOT support to 5 GHz network.
3, This is ONE-way switch only. Don't support 2 way or 3 way switch ,compatible with 118/120 type wall box.
4, WiFi name and password should only contain letters and numbers. No special symbols allowed.
ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality.
1 Year Warranty and 100% Customer Satisfaction Service online.
Save electricity, Save energy.
Power supply: Neutral + Live wire
Rated Current: 15A
Rated Voltage: AC110V-125V~50/60Hz
Rated Power: 1650W
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Working frequency: 2.4GHz
Static power loss: 0.5W
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.