InstallerParts Ethernet Cable CAT6 Cable Shielded (SSTP / SFTP) Booted 10 FT - Black - Professional Series - 10Gigabit/Sec Network / High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/29/2017 03:58 AM
InstallerParts SSTP / SFTP (Screened Foil Twisted Pair) patch cables are doubled shielded with an overall braided screen and foil screened twisted pairs for the best prevention of noise, electromagnetic interference and crosstalk.
InstallerParts SSTP / SFTP Shielded CAT6 patch cables are available in 19 different lengths ranging from 0.5 foot to 200 feet and in a variety of colors (black, blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, white and yellow).
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet / 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All InstallerParts cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our shielded CAT6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Category 6 Cable
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair SSTP / SFTP (Screened Foil Twisted Pair) PVC (without Cross)
- Outside Diameter: 5.7 ± 0.2 mm (0.3 ± 0.05mm)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- T56a8B (AT&T 258A) Wired
- TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring
- Verified, RoHS Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed
High Quality 100% Copper:
InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. We do not use CCA (copper clad aluminum wire).
Each item that we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.