DC Speed Controller, DROK DC 6-90V 15A DC Motor Controller, Universal 0.01-1000W 16kHz PWM Stepless Brushed Motor Control, Variable Speed Control Generator Kit with Output Voltage LED Display
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/10/2018 04:11 PM
Voltage range: DC 6-90V (cannot be used in AC)
Current range: Rated current 8A (max. current 15A); Quiescent Current 0.005A (standby mode)
Power range: 0.01-1000W
PWM frequency: 16kHz
Fuse specification: 15A ceramic arc fast-melting fuse.
Polarity of motor: No need to distinguish the positive side and the negative side when you connect the motor and you can adjust the order of the wires to change the direction.
Using Instruction & Considerations:
1. The input of the DC motor speed regulator must be DC input, cannot be connected to AC input (e.g. Household AC 220V), otherwise, the motor speed regulator will be burnt.
2. The positive side and the negative side of DC power supply cannot be reversed connected, or the motor speed regulator will be damaged.
3. No need to distinguish the positive side or the negative side of the motor.
When the operating direction cannot meet your expectation, you can adjust the order of the wires to change the direction.
4. Adjusting the potentiometer knob can change the duty ratio of the output of the motor speed regulator, and then change the speed of the motor.
1* DC Motor Speed Controller
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.