BSIDE ESR02 PRO Digital Transistor SMD Components Tester Diode Triode Capacitance Inductance Multimeter ESR Meter
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/02/2019 07:35 PM
- A key operation, boot test, a key to get.
- Automatically test the pin elements and display them on the LCD
- Automatic detection of NPN, PNP bipolar transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOS field-effect transistors, junction type FET, diodes, diodes, thyristors, low power unidirectional and bidirectional thyristors.
- Automatic identification element pin arrangement.
- Bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage measurement.
- Identify the LCD transistor by the base emitter threshold voltage and the high current amplification factor.
- Gate MOS FET threshold voltage and gate capacitance measurement.
- Two resistors and resistor symbols can be measured simultaneously. The right shows a decimal value of 4. Both sides of the resistor symbol show the number of pins.
- Can measure a single diode reverse capacitance. If the bipolar transistor is connected to the collector and emitter of the base and pin, the collector or emitter junction reverse capacitance can be measured.
- Resistor: 0 - 50M; Resolution: 0.01
- Capacitor: 25pF - 100mF; Resolution: 1pF
- Inductor: 0.01mH - 20H; Resolution: 0.01mH
- Capacitor ESR: 2uF - 50mF; Resolution: 0.01
1 x ESR02 PRO Digital Transistor Tester
1 x English User Manual
- Before testing the capacitor, be sure to discharge it, otherwise it may damage the internal circuit
- If using DC power supply, please choose DC 9V - 12V adapter (including 9V and 12V)
- It is powered by 1pcs of 9V 6LR61 battery, when the battery power is under 6V, please replace it with a new one.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.