[Aluminum USB-C NGFF M.2 SATA External SSD Enclosure Case] UNITEK M.2 SSD to USB 3.0 Adapter for M.2 SATA III Internal Solid State Drive / SSD, Support UASP and TRIM
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/02/2017 09:58 AM
UNITEK M.2 SSD to USB 3.1 Adapter helps you to connect a M.2 NGFF SSD directly into a USB port. You could easily expand your storage with Superspeed USB 3.0 5 Gbps!
Q: Will this enclosure work with a PCIe M.2 SSD
A: M.2 SSD has two interface definitions: SATA, PCI-EX2 / PCI-EX4. But our enclosure only supports M.2 NGFF SSD based SATA.
Q: Will this support an NVME M.2 SSD
A: No, it won't. Supports SATA B keyed, B+M keyed M.2 NGFF SSDs, Samsung 850 EVO (MZ-N5E500BW), Crucial MX300 (CT525MX300SSD4), WD Blue (WDS500G1B0B) and so on. Notes: Not Support M keyed nor PCIe.
Q: Does this work with the Samsung 960 PRO Series Or 960 EVO Series
A: The enclosure does not support neither of them. Samsung 960 PRO and 960 EVO are PCIe interface.
Size: 4.33 x 1.57 x 0.79 inches
Interface: USB C
Support : 22*30mm, 22*42mm, 22*60mm, 22*80mm NGFF (M.2) SSD Drivers
Support UASP, TRIM
- Provide a small screwdriver and Instruction manual, easy installation and keep the built-in hard drive safer
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status, no external power needed
- 2 year Ocean Technology LLC warranty
- 24h customer email support
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.