acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit, No Battery No Wiring, Quick Create or Relocate On/off Switches for Lamps Fans Appliances, Self-Powered Switch Remote Control House Lighting (Switch and Receiver)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/05/2019 04:59 PM
Without Wiring! No Tearing Walls! Quick Create or Relocate ON/OFF Switches for Your Lights!
How Acegoo Switch Works:
Wireless on/off switch kit is consist of switch and receiver.
1.Switch: Self-powered RF transmitter, battery-free and no external power need (Place anywhere in your house)
2.Receiver: Accept transmitter (switch) signal to control power on/off to light. (Wired between power and lamp)
3.Switch sends on/off signal to receiver to accomplish power switching control
A switch can pair with multiple receivers to accomplish one switch simultaneously control several lamps on/off
A receiver can pair with several switches to accomplish multi-way on/off control, like 3 way, 4 way switch, etc
Build Flexible Control Ways:
1 switch kit (1 switch+1 receiver): Create 2-way switch, 1 switch control one light
1 switch kit + 1 switch: Create 3-way switch, 2 switches control one light
1 switch kit + switches: Create multi-way switch, multi switches control one light
1 switch kit + 1 receiver: Create one switch simultaneously control two lights on/off
1 switch kit + receivers: Create one switch simultaneously control several lights on/off
- Works with any lights like halogen/incandescent/CFL/fluorescent/LED light.
- 433mhz, transmission distance 300 feet outdoor, 100 feet indoor
- Wide voltage AC85-265v, standard 10 amp, max resistive load 16 amp.
- Encrypted connection, no signal interferences between switches.
- Battery-free kinetic switch, water resistance, 20 years lifetime.
- Switch size: 3.3"x3.3"x0.6", receiver size: 1.95" Dia x 0.9" H
1 x Receiver
1 x Switch
2 x Screws
1 x 3M Tape
1 x Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.