FunDeal Superheterodyne 433Mhz RF transmitter and receiver Module link kit For Arduino/AVR uno Diy kits 433 mhz wireless Remote controls
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/18/2017 12:10 PM
Product Model: RX470-4
RX470-4 superheterodyne wireless receiver module is receiving UHF ASK demodulators support ASK and OOK modulation.
The receiver module has high sensitivity (-108dBm), Low-power performance, along with high dynamic range (greater than 60dB).
Module uses highly integrated chip, built front-end low-noise amplifier,Mixers, filters, frequency synthesizer circuit, etc., can maximize the signal optimization.
1.Support ASK / OOK modulation, the receiver sensitivity of -108dBm;
2.Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz, bandwidth of about ± 150KHz;
3.mains input voltage range: 2.2V-5V; Working current: Type :2.1mA (Requirement:VDD=5V) ; Type :2.1mA (Requirement:VDD=3V)
4. Quiescent Current: 1uA
5. Low power consumption;
6. good selectivity and spurious radiation suppression, and easy to pass CE / Fcc international certification;
7. multiple transmission rates, the general module for 2KHz, up to 10KHz;
8. Temperature range: -40-85 °C
9. ultra-small size of 30 × 9 × 1 (mm) (can be customized according to customer)
10.External antenna: 32CM single core wire, wound into a spiral
Product Model: WL102-341
WL102-341 transmitter module is UHF ASK modulated transmitters, support ASK and OOK modulation.
Operating frequency 433MHz, transmit power is greater than 11dBm.
1. Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz;
2. mains input voltage range: 2.0V-3.6V;
3. low-power consumption shutdown mode current is less than 1uA;
4. transfer rate up to 20KHz;
5. Launch distance :20-100 meters
6. Size: 16* 12 * 1mm
7. external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line
8. Temperature range: -45-85 °C
Receiver module (RX470-4) * 1pcs
Transmitter module (WL102-341) * 1pcs
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.