Race Icon Bike Helmet Mirror - Our Clear View Flat Lightweight Bicycle Mirror Is a Must Have for Any Road Cyclist +
by Race Icon
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jun/16/2017 12:50 PM
Keep your eyes on the road in front of you and bike safer with the Race Icon bike helmet mirror.
Biking on the road with cars can be dangerous and constantly looking over your shoulder takes your eyes off the road in front of you.
- One bike mirror
- Two Velcro mounts
Our FLAT mirror offers the best view vs a convex mirror. It has clearest view possible and allows you to judge distances better then a curved or convex mirror.
- The Race Icon mirror weighs the same as 5 sheets of paper.
The Race Icon helmet mirror is simple to adjust and easy to lock in place.
- Adjust the mirror 360 degrees to get it just right for you
- Ability to lock in the adjustments so they won't vibrate loose during your ride.
Why mount the mirror on your helmet vs handle bars
- Safer, you can simply look ahead and see the mirror in your peripheral vision, no need to look down.
- Bike helmet mirrors have almost zero vibration compared to handle bar mirrors.
- Mirrors mounted on your handle bar will break if you lean your bike over or if it falls over
Where do you mount the mirror
- The mirror typically mounts on the inside of your helmet and needs a 1 3/4" by 1" flat spot to mount. You can mount on the outside or in a vent on top of your helmet if you helmet has enough room.
-Which side to you mount the mirror on Mount on either side of your helmet (left side is most common for best view of traffic behind you)
Will it fit your helmet Fits nearly all standard bike helmets
- There needs to be a 1 3/4" x 1" flat spot on the inside of your helmet for mounting the Velcro
Be a safer biker today.... Click the "Add To Cart Button" NOW
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.