New and Larger, Boost Oxygen Natural Energy in a Can, New Large Size: 10 Liters over 200 One-Second Inhalations, 6 Pack
by Boost Oxygen
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/18/2018 02:48 PM
Boost Oxygen is 95% Pure Oxygen (the other 5% is just normal ambient air - no propellants, chemicals, or artificial ingredients) packaged in convenient, easy to use, and recyclable canisters. Boost Oxygen was founded in 2007, and is a Connecticut-based privately held American company. The company was created to fill a need that has been underserved: bringing the benefits of supplemental and recreational oxygen to those who can benefit from its use. Athletes use supplemental oxygen to improve their performance and reduce recovery time, other uses are to counter altitude sickness, as an aid to improve focus and mental acuity, as a hangover remedy, and many others.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.