Laundreez by Chappell Solutions
• Pre-treat any tough stains using the mesh bag as a scrubber.
• Add detergent and 2 to 3 litres of water to the Laundreez.
• Add items to be cleaned. Roll down top of bag 4 times and clip.
• Shake Laundreez vigorously (1 to 2 minutes) until clothes are wet and leave to soak 10 minutes.
• Shake Laundreez a further 1 to 2 minutes to loosen dirt and grime. Unscrew cap and pour away water.
• Add 1 to 2 litres of water and shake Laundreez 1 to 2 minutes or massage clothes in the Laundreez to loosen tough stains.
• Unscrew cap and pour away water. Add a further 1 to 2 litres of water and shake Laundreez to complete the rinse process.
• Pour away final rinse water or remove items to be dried and re-use rinse water for an additional load.
Laundreez' patented design makes it effortless to fill and pour away liquid. The screw cap is easy to open and is watertight when closed.Clear Robust Waterproof
The multifunctional Laundreez is large enough to handle several items of clothing saving time and reducing the amount of water required.
Water is used efficiently. No splashing or seeping through the drain as with a sink.
The smooth interior prevents harm to clothes so it is safe for delicates.
Laundreez can be folded in various ways to fit neatly into any suitcase or backpack.
Whether at home or on the move, Laundreez takes the effort out of hand washing.About the Startup
Describe your product in 3 words.
Portable Clothes Washer
Where did you get the inspiration for your product
We searched for alternatives for washing clothes when away from home. The traditional solutions -- laundromat or sink -- did not meet our needs as often neither was conveniently available. Using plastic zip bags was not very successful and was wasteful. Dry bags worked marginally better except when trying to pour away water and keep the clothes in the dry bag. Laundreez simple concept works for cleaning and so many other uses.
What differentiates your product from similar products out there
Laundreez is versatile and robust. While developing Laundreez, we recognized customers did not want a limited use item(i.e. a bag for only washing clothes) but rather something with multiple uses. Laundreez simple structure allows customers to use it as a normal dry bag, as a collapsible water carrier, as a cooler bag, or when packing, as a compression bag or toiletries bag. Replacement caps for the Laundreez will allow the Laundreez to be used as a trigger spray bottle or a shower. And unlike travel items that are stored in a closet, Laundreez is a great companion for multiple uses at home.
Tell us about the best and most challenging parts of the creation process.
The best part of the creation process was seeing designs become reality and hearing positive feedback from users. Our biggest challenge was securing patents before production because the concept is simple. Additional screw caps (shower and trigger sprayer) for the Laundreez are being developed, so we had to ensure consistent product quality.