Ice Cold Pack Ohuhu Reusable Ice Bag Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief, 3-Pack, 3 Sizes (6"/9"/11")
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/12/2018 06:05 PM
Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs.
Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
Get three ice packs in this set, one small, one medium and one large. The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults.
Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
You never know when you'll need one, so it's nice to have one on hand!
- Get one small, one medium and one large ice bag
- Ease muscles and joint pains
- Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
- Great for headaches
- Easy screw-top lid
- Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
- Leak proof
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
-3 x Ice Bag
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.