Classic Design No Electric Coffee Tea Maker Barista Accessories Coffee Tea Tools with Glass Container Heat Resistant/Stainless Steel Frame for 4+4 Cup Coffee, Milk, Tea, Fruit, Chocolate CCF5
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/24/2017 05:46 PM
- Material: Stainless Steel and Glass
- Color: Clear
- Size: 235 x 105mm/ 9.2 x 4.1inch (H x D)
- Handle Length: 100mm/ 3.9inch
- Item: French Style Press Coffee Tea Maker
- Style: French Style
- Operate: Press
- Volume: 1000ml/ 8 Cups
- Use for: Coffee, Milk, Tea, Fruit, Chocolate
- Net Weight: 1.8 Pounds
Instructions for use:
1. Press pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each 125ml/4oz, cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon of coarse ground coffee into the pot.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot, leace a minimum of 2.5cm/ 1inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand,
apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minmal pressure produces best results.
1 x French Style Coffee Tea Maker
2 x Filters
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.