Creine French Espresso Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser Stainless Steel Filter Glass Container Heat-Resisting 1000ML/8 Cups
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/14/2018 11:19 AM
Instructions for use:
1. Press pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each 125ml/4oz, cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon of coarse ground coffee into the pot.
3. Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot, leave a minimum of 2.5cm/ 1inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down. Let the coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure produces best results.
Good material- Stainless steel press and frame, glass container, heat-resisting and heavy-duty.
Delight your senses- Starting the morning with the smell of essential from coffee beans and tea leaves. This is the best Coffee Maker Machine for your delicate mornings.
Variety of use- The French Press coffee machine not only can be used as a Coffee or Tea Press Pot and also can be prepared hot chocolate, fruit infusions, lemonades for you.
Superior bundle- 1 French style press coffee tea maker and 2 filter match, you can make a creamy, and pure coffee and tea.
Material: Stainless Steel and Glass
Size: 235 x 105mm/ 9.2 x 4.1inch (H x D)
Handle Length: 100mm/ 3.9inch
Item: French Style Press Coffee Tea Maker
Style: French Style
Volume: 1000ml/ 8 Cups
Use for: Coffee, Milk, Tea, Fruit, Chocolate
Net Weight: 1.8 Pounds
1 x French Style Coffee Tea Maker
2 x Filter
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.