Chinook Mummy Sleeping Bag Kodiak Extreme III -40 F Orange/Blue 20451
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/18/2018 07:08 PM
One of the warmest sleeping bags in the Chinook product line, featuring Insufil Thermo insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, waterproof/anti-slip HiTex bottom fabric, oversized draft tubes and neck collar for added protection in the most extreme conditions. The Chinook SnugHood design gives the best fit around the facial area providing extra comfort while reducing bulk when the draw cord is fully tightened. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
- Temperature Rating: -40F / -40C
- Size: 90" x 34" x 22"
- Shape: Mummy
- Construction: Four layer shingle design
- Outer Shell: Nylon
- Lining: Polyester
- Filling: 6 lbs. of Insufil Thermo
- Zipper: #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: Cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Color: Orange/Blue
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.