Air Chair Original™ - Outdoor Inflatable Lounger with Ripstop Parachute Polyester Material. The Easiest LayBag Lounger to Inflate Blue Black Pink Purple By Two Tree Hammock Co.™ (Green)
by Two Tree Hammock
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/27/2017 11:57 PM
Two Tree Hammock Co.™ plants Two Trees for every Product sold! We love our Mother Nature.
The Air Chair Original inflatable lounger is only sold by Two Tree Hammock Co.™
Take your Air Chair everywhere! Lounge at the Beach, Lake, Camping, Music Festivals, Mountains, Hiking, Parks, Backyard, Everywhere!
Works amazing outdoors on sand, grass, dirt, patios, in swimming pools and any surface without sharp objects.
What makes the Air Chair Original #1
- We are the easiest lounger to inflate!
- We Sell the Original Inflatable design. No wacky redesigns!
- Side Stitched Cell Phone, iPad, and book pockets.
- Ground Stake and Loop design so you can secure your Air Chair to the ground.
- Flame retardant material.
- North American, West Coast Lifestyle Company selling Amazon Prime so you get the best and quickest shipping and service possible.
- We give back to Mother Earth!
Set-Up Instructions: Easiest Lounger On The Market To Inflate.
1 - Open the mouth of one side of the Air Chair. Swoop the Air Chair into the air while taking a a side step, allowing you to take a big swoop of air into the bag. Quickly close the mouth of the bag to trap the air. Repeat with other chamber until both sides are filled with air. You don't need the bag to be packed with air. The following steps will compress the air in the bag to create its fullness.
2 - With air in the bag, start rolling the closed ends over 3-5 times until air is compressed and snug tight.
3 - Grab the corner ends of the mouth and bend until clips come together, buckle clips.
4 - Place the Air Chair Original on the ground and enjoy!
Search YouTube for "How to inflate the Air Chair Original"
Instructions also included as a PDF in a follow-up email.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.