* Compression socks helps improve blood circulation, prevents blood clots from forming in leg veins, stops blood from pooling at the legs and helps relieve symptoms caused by varicose veins, skin ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis.
* For athletes it will increase oxygen delivery, reduce vibration and lactic acid build up in the leg area, lessen chances of cramps and enable your muscles to recover faster from fatigue and damage.
* For workers, travelers and anyone who stands or sits for long periods of time; it will help prevent your legs and feet from swelling, improve blood flow, lessen the chances of blood clots and varicose veins and relieve your legs and feet from exhaustion and fatigue related pain.
Who Should Use Compression Hosiery
* Compression socks are the tightest around the ankle area with the compression gradually lessening as the sock goes up the leg.
* Depending on your medical condition or your fitness level, it is best to consult a doctor for the appropriate amount of pressure (mmHg) for you.
* Compression socks were used as medical support hoses for people suffering from conditions such as deep vein thrombosis and varicose veins. Today it has a much more wide spread appeal amongst frequent travelers, athletes and anyone who suffers swelling and discomfort in the leg and foot regions from sitting or standing too long.
Please note compression socks are meant to have a tighter fit, so may be a little more difficult to put on than normal socks. Material : 53% acrylic/25% nylon/14.5 % wool/7.5% spandex (lycra)