When you are serious about fitness and you are committed to leading an active lifestyle, you need to make sure your circulatory system works very well and that your muscles are getting plenty of blood flow.
To help make it possible to be even more active and to reduce downtime and pain associated with pushing your body hard, consider wearing our sock compression socks.
Whatever gets you moving, sock are the perfect compression socks to help you achieve your personal goals, reduce the risk of injury and improve mobility.
Why choose this?
- They are anatomically contoured to provide optimal support for your calves and improve circulation, with special functional zones to reduce muscle vibrations and fatigue during training.
- The unique characteristic of sock compression socks is their graduated pressure application. They are tightest at the ankles, gradually becoming less constrictive towards the knees.
- They improve race performance, speed up recovery, and ward off injury.
- They increase oxygen delivery, decrease lactic acid, prevent cramps, and minimize muscle fatigue.
- The heel, middle and forefoot have extra shock-absorbing cushioning for greater comfort and protection. They stabilize the lower leg for greater muscle efficiency.
- The breathable, moisture-dissipating socks can also be used after training to help muscles recover faster and reduce soreness.
- Widely accepted in clinical and post-surgical settings for the treatment of edema, lymph edema, phlebitis, varicose veins, spider veins and deep vein thrombosis.