Lunvon Upgraded Twin Size Air Mattress Inflatable Elevated Raised Bed Blow Up Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump for Home Use, 18.5 inch Height, Gray
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Nov/12/2018 02:50 PM
Lunvon Air Mattress is made of eco-friendly nontoxic PVC materials and flocked material on its top. The built-in air pump and control dial also make the air bed easy to inflate or deflate within 4 minutes in our air bed to create a comfortable condition for our overnight guests and help our guests feel at home.
When we have overnight guests need to sleep, the air bed have enough space to rest. After use, the collapsible air bed can easily to be stored, it can help us have more space to live. It will not occupy our living space and make our room messy.
1. Make sure the placing area is flat, smooth, dry and no sharp objects. The air bed can't be set up nearby stairs, doors, water, fire or sharp items.
2. Please make sure the dial is turned to OFF position and the valve is completely sealed after inflating, or it will leak air.
3. It's normal that the air mattress may lose a little bit of air after full inflation; It designed to be flexible and elastic.
4. If the pump keeps working over 10 min, it will emit heat or stop work, please keep it cool for about 5 min, and it will turn well.
5. Reducing rolling, tipping, jumping or swaying on the edge of the airbed. Because the airbed edges have less support than the middle of the airbed.
6. If we need to use the mattress more than 2 nights in a row, we can replenish the mattress with 10-15 seconds of air to maintain the firmness of our air mattress.
7. All of our Lunvon Air Mattress has one year warranty.
Dimensions: 77 x 38 x 18.5 inches (196 x 97 x 47 cm)
Max. Weight Capacity: 300lb (136kg)
Rated Power: 120 W
Build-in Air Pump: 120V AC
1 x Twin Size Air Mattress
1 x User manual
1x storage bag
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.