Loisleila Princess Lace and Net Round Bed Canopy by 120-Inch with Light (White)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/08/2018 01:08 AM
It is made of a mesh and nylon material. You will find it very easy to wash after kids spilled coke or chocolate milk inside. You can simply hand wash it in the bathe tub with a little dawn dish soap and warm water.
Little princesses can invite their friends and curl up with pillows and blankets and watch movies in it, and once the weather is nice enough they can take it outside and have tea parties or play with their barbies in it. Also perfect for slumber party for their birthday.
Product Dimension: 19*13.2*4.1 inches
Recommended age: 6 months plus, under adult supervision
Poll A*6, 86.5cm
Poll B*12, 68cm
Poll C*12, 40.5cm
Six-way Connector D*1
Four-way Connector E*6
Three-way Connector F*6
1. You will want to take 6 polls B and run it through the pouches on the floor of the tent.
2. Take and connect poll b to connector F on the inside of the tent with the bottom being flat to the floor.
3. Connect polls A into connectors F.
4. Connect connectors E to the top of polls A with the different piece sticking up and inward.
5. Take the remaining 6 poll Bs and run them through connecting vertical to the floor and connect them in to connectors E.
6. Then you will attach 6 poll Cs into the top side of connector Es.
7. On the top side of the polls Cs you will attach a connector G. 8. Attach another poll C to the other side of connector Gs.
9. The very last step is to connect the poll Cs that you just attached into connector D and tie it into place with the two strings dangling from the top.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.