How to prepare:
1. Soak in water for 12 hours;
2. Boil the sea cucumbers in boiling water for 20 minutes with gingers and onions, turn off the power and leave it for several hours.
3. Soak in cold water again for another 2 whole day in refrigerator and keep change water every 10 hours;
4. If the sea cucumbers are not soft enough, repeat step 2 and 3.
5. When the sea cucumber is soft enough, cut open the sea cucumber and remove the internal organs. Use brush to remove any dirt.
6. If not for instant serve, store in freezer for over 3 months.
How to serve:
(p.s. Scalding makes the dried sea cucumbers softer druing preparation. Please make sure the pot used is oil free or the sea cucumbers will dissolve.)
Sea Cucumber Fish Maw Soup
Ingredients: 3 sea cucumbers, 80g fish maw, 300g pork shin
1. Rinse all the ingredients thoroughly and blanch pork shin.
2. Combine all ingredients with 2500ml of water in a pot. Place over high heat until the water boils and then switch to low heat to simmer for additional 2 hours. Add salt to taste.
You are strongly recommended to store the items in a clean, ventilating and dry place.
You are highly recommended to consult your health care adviser prior to ingesting.