PoE Power for 5 volt 5 watt 1 amp devices
• 802.3af to 5v splitter with microUSB adapter
• Use this splitter to power any low power 5 volt device remotely - including USB like Raspberry Pi or Dropcam
• Extend power to 328 ft
• Works with any PoE switch, 48v injector not included
• These devices use power from the ethernet cable. The splitter at the camera lowers the voltage to 5 volts to operate the device.
• 250 ma from the 802.3af side produces 1 amps on the 5v side
• 10/100 data rates
• A 10 watt version is also available.
• For lower cost solutions, see our WS-POE-5v and WS-POE-12v devices
• Any PoE switch with 802.3af or 802.3at
• WS-POE-1-48v12w 1 port injector
• WS-POE-8-48v60w 8 port injector
• WS-POES-8-7-48v60w 8 port injector with switch
• WS-POE-12-48v120w 12 port rack mount injector
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.