UGREEN USB External Stereo Sound Card Audio Adapter with 3.5mm Aux and 2RCA Converter for Speaker, Headphone and Microphone, Earphone, Headset, Plug and Play on Windows, Mac, Linux and PS4, 3ft Cable
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/11/2017 07:00 PM
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack, left & right audio output and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
Some laptops or ultrabooks only combine headphone and mic into one 3.5mm audio jack. With this USB audio adapter, traditional headset can still be used on laptops.
More Connection Options for Audio Output
Compared with other adapters in market, it offers you 2 options for audio output, 3.5mm aux and 2RCA, which makes it compatible with more external speakers.
Input: USB 2.0 A Male, 3.5mm mono microphone jack
Output: 3.5mm stereo jack, L/R RCA audio
Plug and play
Support sampling rate 44.1K/48K/96KHz and bitrate 16/24 bits
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, Output Power: 30mW, SNR: 92dB
Dimension: L70xW55xH22 (mm) with 1m/3ft cable.
Mac OS 8.6 or above
Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
Select Playback or Recording devices;
Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
Go to System Preferences > Sound >C-Media USB Headset >Output or Input >Volume
1. We don't recommend to use the 3.5mm port and RCA port on the item at the same time, because it may affect the sound quality.
2. To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend to plug the external headset into the adapter first, then connect this USB sound adapter to the computer or mobile device.
3. Mono Microphone requires a 3.5 TRS connector (not TS or TRRS).
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter x 1;
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.