Type C Hub, TOPESEL 5-in-1 Multiport USB-C Hub with 3 USB 3.0 Ports, SD/TF Card Reader for MacBook Pro 2015/2016, Google Chromebook 2016/2017 and More USB C Devices, Black
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/09/2018 07:00 PM
USB C Hub, TOPESEL USB Type-C Adapter with 3 USB 3.0 Ports and SD/TF Card Reader for MacBook Pro, Google Chromebook Pixel and More USB C Device, Black
TF+SD Card Reader + 3-port USB 3.0 hub
Size: 3.54*1.57*0.35 inch
Cable Length: 5.91 inch
Port Multiplication: Turn one of your computer's USB ports into 3 USB 3.0 port with SD and TF card reader for your device data management
Quick Sync: Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, no more wait times when sending and receiving important files.
Extra Durable: Reinforced built-in cable, sturdy exterior casing and heat-resistant connectors ensure incredible durability
Convenience:the USB C hub is also a splitter, which can make your desk neat and clean
Beautiful Design: LED Indicator lights up when plugged in
1. SD and TF card cannot be read at the same time
2. 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth, WiFi adapters, Logitech unifying receiver, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 device, may not be supported.
4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops.
1. Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
2. Connect devices (e.g. mouse and keyboard) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop
3. Connect the USB C hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer extension cable; keep it away from the host computer
4. Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors
1 x USB C Hub
30-day money back guarantee
Lifetime technical support
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.