Stutu 5 Inch Touch Display for Raspberry pi 3 ,pi 2 and Banana Pi
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/09/2018 08:52 PM
I am a general HDMI display screen, you can use elsewhere, such as Cubieboard, Marsboard, banana pi etc. (This kind of circumstance, can't directly using the touch screen)
This is a fantastic HDMI monitor with usb touchscreen. Utilizing pre-existing Linux/Windows/Mac drivers, this 800 x 480 touchscreen will help you hit the ground running. Resistive touch function give the user full control over any device.
Supports Windows XP SP3,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Android 4.2, Windows CE7, Ubuntu and Debian . Built-in EDID device information It is easy to let the equipment correctly identified,USB touch can support functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop.
We special design the power circuit for this monitor, which just only need less than 150mA current. If you do not need the touchscreen function, you just only plug HDMI line to let this monitor run, we We've tested it successfully on SLR camera
For use with a Raspberry Pi we suggest editing config.txt to set the HDMI to the native 800*480 in case it doesn't detect the resolution properly.
The easiest way to edit the config.txt is to put the Pi TF card into an every day computer and edit config.txt with any text editor and save.
· Resolution up to 800 x 480
· USB resistive touch control
· Free-driver,Plug and Play
· Supports Raspbian,Ubuntu Mate,NOOBS with RaspberryPi
· Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone
· Supports Windows/Ubuntu/Mac with PC
· Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC.
5 Inch touch display*1
HDMI connector *1
Touch pen *1
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.