RobotDyn - Motor Shield L293 / L293D 4DC/2Stepmotors for Arduino Uno, Mega, Leonardo (Assembled)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/08/2018 05:03 AM
The L293 Motor Shield is a great and quick way to control DC motors, servos or even stepper motors. It has the capability of controlling up to 2 stepper motors, 4 DC motors. and 2 servos. We think this shield would be a good start for beginners because of its versatility for its price range.
- Four H-Bridges: Two L293D Motor driver chips
- L293D is rated at 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Motor Voltages from 4.5VDC to 16VDC. (up to 36V if C6 and C7 are upgraded)
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (256 speeds)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar)
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Separate Logic and Motor power connections
- Terminal block connectors for motors and power
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos
Product official page:
* For get a detail information of product, instruction, schematic diagram, dimension diagram, guide and software, Pls visit to official page of product.
RobotDyn(R) - registered trademark in USA.
Zhuhai RobotDyn Technology Co.,Ltd - Developer and manufacture.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.