HDMI to VGA, Moread Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Adapter for HDTV,Projector,Computer,PC,Desktop,Laptop,Monitor,RaspberryPi,Chromebook Roku, Xbox and More(Black)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Oct/05/2017 10:12 AM
No.0 Gold-Plated HDMI to VGA Video Converter, Black
1.NOT compatible with Blu-ray player and low-power HDMI devices such as SONY PlayStation 4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV.
2.This is NOT a bi-directional adapter and it cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI
3.A VGA cable is required when you connect this adapter to VGA enabled monitors, projectors, or HDTV; The VGA cable is NOT included and it is sold separately
4. For Raspberry Pi,you may need to revise the config.txt and reboot.
1. Plug HDMI connector into your PC, DVD player, laptop, HDTV, or other HDMI output devices.
2. Connect the VGA connector to your display.
3. Choose between "Duplicate" and "Extension" mode in Windows or system preference Mac OS.
1.Audio & Video Input: HDMI Male
2.Video Output: VGA Female
4.Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
5.Support Video output in VGA:1920*1080@60Hz(Max)
Stable Signal, Reliable Connection
No.0 HDMI to VGA Converter enables you to connect your new NoteBook, Laptop, Chromebook, Rasberry Pi,HD DV with HDMI interface to projector, LCD, TV & Monitor with VGA interface for big screen viewing. Connect the HDMI male end of the converter to the HDMI port of your HDMI device, and connect the VGA female end to your VGA cable from the displ
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.