1. GBA & DS files must first be converted for use in the Supercard.
Download conversion software "SC MiniSD v2.71": (links included inside instructions!) NOTE: Make sure you tell Windows to run the software as WinXP SP2.
2. Organize your files into folders with a max number of 65 in each folder. The supercard only recognizes the first 65 per folder, but you can have as many folders as you like, at least until you run out of space.
3. When using GBA files: L + R + B + SELECT brings up REALTIME SAVE menu L + R + A + SELECT brings up SC NORMAL SAVE menu L + R + START + SELECT resets to the main menu
4. In order to keep your GBA game saves you must reset to the MAIN menu, scroll right to the SAVE menu, locate the game file you want to save, press A to bring up SAVE prompt, and select "YES" to save to SD.
5. Game files for non-GBA games will not save properly without a .SAV file of the same name as the game. Simply rename a .SAV file (64k size) and include it in the same folder as the game file. Example: place gamename.sav in the same folder as gamename.rom file.