LEZHISNUG SUNHANS eSunRC 3000mW 2.4Ghz 35dBm WiFi Signal Booster
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Dec/13/2017 11:15 PM
Booster Model: SH-RC24G3W
Operating Range:2.4~2.5 GHz
Operating Mode:Bi-directional, half-duplex, time division duplex senses RF,
carrier from transmitter and automatically switch receiving
to transmitting mode.
Connector Type:SMA Receptacle 50ohm,To radio SMA female(hole inside),To antenna RP-SMA female(pin inside)
Input Power:0~20 dBm
Output Power:3000mW (35dBm)
Receiver Gain: 12 dB
Noise Figure:3.5 dB typical
Frequency Response:±1dB over operating range
Supported voltages: 5V~16V/2A DC
Operating Temperature:-20°C to + 70°C
Operating Humidity:Up to 75% relative humidity
Booster Size:7.3 x 3.8 x 1cm
Package Weight: 180g
Package Size:11 x 8 x 4.6cm
Step1: first remove the antenna on wireless AP or wireless router.
Step2: come up with SMA connection line, connect wireless AP (wireless router) and signal amplifier (Radio TO).
Step3: at the other end of the signal amplifier (Antenna TO) connected to the antenna.
Step4: plug in the power, and it's done.
- SH-RC24G3W eSunRc WiFi booster
- RG141 20cm cable SMA male to RP-SMA male
- RG178 30cm cable IPEX to RP-SMA female
- DC 2.5" to 12V 5.5" adapter
- DC 2.5" to USB adapter
- DC 2.5" to JST adapter
- Mounting Velcro
- User Manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.