KEDSUM Arduino HC-06 Serial Bluetooth Slave Wireless RF Transceiver Module 4 Pin with DuPont Cable
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/10/2018 12:52 PM
Bluetooth protocal : Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
Frequency : 2.4GHz ISM band
Modulation : GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
Emission power : regular work status.
* With build-in reset circuit, reset is completed automatically after powered on.
* Steps to set to MASTER:
* Set PIO11 HIGH with a 10K resistor in between.
* Power on, module comes into AT Command Response Status
* Open HyperTerminal or other serial tool, set the baud rate 38400, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit, no Flow Control
* Via serial port, send characters "AT + ROLE = 1 r n",if successful, return "OK r n", where r n is carriage return.
* Set PIO11 LOW, re-power, then in Master state, automatically search for slave module and connect.
1 * Arduino Serial Port Bluetooth Module with 4P DuPont Cable
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.