Elecjoy Lightning SD/TF Card Reader, 3 in 1 Lightning SD/Micro SD Card Reader, Camera Photos & Videos Viewer for iPhone/iPad, No App Required
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/13/2018 02:23 PM
How to use it to transfer photos and videos from your camera
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import
1. This adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current.
2.Only for transfer photos and videos.
3.Memory card support: SD(HC), MS, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF, MicroSD) Memory cards up to 32G, USB disk up to 4G can work with this Adapter
4, When connecting with USB device,you must create a new file named "DCIM" (Most camera have this file). Then send photos to this file, insert the usb to OTG, after 3-7 seconds, iPAD will automatically pop-up the picture window.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.