EasyLink Cassette Tape To MP3 Converter Cassette Player Tape Recorder Audio Capture Device Music Player - Convert Walkman Tape to MP3 into to USB Flash Drive, No Need Computer
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/25/2018 11:25 PM
EasyLink our goal is to provide top quality products with the best price and service support for each customer. Your satisfaction is our target. Any issue with the Easy-Link products, you only need to give us a chance to serve and support. 100% sure we will do our upmost best to make you satisfied.
EasyLink Cassette Player Tape to MP3 Converter CPCR01, Wonderful memories always worth to recall. What a pity if you throw away the things past which are carrying the most precious. With this amazing invention, you can convert all the tapes into MP3 and store them into thumb drive, MP3 Player or any other digital device. Now give a chance to awaken your precious memories.
Converter format: MP3
Audio channel: Stereo L/R
Bit Rate: 128Kbps
Requires Pentium 4 (1.7 GHz) or Above
Powered by 2 x AA batteries or 5V DC USB power.
1. If you use battery power, you should turn the switch (top of the cassette player) to AA side, same as USB power. When the battery is low, the LED green light would be solid which can not record.
2. Make sure that you've connected thumb drive to the cassette player. It would not record unless connecting thumb drive.
3. Please keep a distance from modem, router and other wireless signal source during converting for better sound.
1. Speed of converting can't be adjusted, same as the speed of playing tape.
2. Auto mode: press the up down button till the LED light turn blue. It needs some interval times between two songs for automatically detect.
3. Sound quality: depends on the audio source. If the music level of tapes is low, that the mp3 of converting from it will be not good either.
4. The item has no built-in speaker, except attached earphone.
5. Battery, cassette/tape and thumb drive are not included.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.