DynaCable Cat6 RJ45 Snagless Copper Ethernet Patch Cord Cable, 2 Feet, Black / 5 Pack
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/09/2018 12:12 AM
DynaCable 2FT Heavy Duty Cat6 E Cord (5-pack / Black)
Our professional grade network cables are designed to withstand heavy duty use scenarios over long transfer distances: our commercial cable pull boxes use the same construction and unspool to lengths of 1000ft. Use our cables to ensure that your network can function at its maximum potential without the inefficiencies that result from subpar components or construction. All cables are warrantied for life by Global Source Digital Tech, making this the best value available for an ethernet cable purchase (see specifications below).
The DynaCable Difference:
- 24 AWG | enhanced cable thickness and build over 26 AWG competitors.
- 550Mhz | full Cat6 performance vs. poorer cables which have 250Mhz bandwidth.
- Durable Heavy Duty Polymer Jacket | tough housing guarantees line integrity.
- Eight Professional Grade Pure Copper Strands | free from the signal degradation of inferior conductors (e.g. CCA wire and impure copper).
- Molded Snagless Boot Design | keeps contact area under the hood clean, allows easy installation.
- Gold-plated RJ45 50 Micron Contacts | thickest gold plating standard prevents corrosion, ensures cable longevity.
- UL 444, TIA/EIA 568-C.2, RoHS Compliant | meets all testing and safety standards for both commercial and residential use.
Universal Backward and Forward Compatibility: in addition to supporting all pre-Cat6 ethernet devices, our cables future-proof your network: their max transmission speed is 10-Gigabits (250+ Gigabytes per sec / 10000BASE-T). This makes DynaCable cords equally ideal for residential or commercial use, whether in living rooms, offices, or large data centers.
5x 2FT Cat6 Cable (Black)
Lifetime US Warranty
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.