DigiScan USB CAC Smart Card Reader (DOD Compatible)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/23/2017 01:55 PM
DigiScan© C302 is a high-performance smartcard reader in a small form factor for desktop as well as mobile usage. The DigiScan© CAC smart card reader is an easy-to-install USB device suited for all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications.
RECOMMENDED by militarycac.com
Card compatible with
- Supports CAC (Common Access Cards) issued all over the country.
- Reads All CAC (Common Access Cards) Including Government ID, National ID, Army ID, Air Force ID, Navy ID, Marines ID, National Guard ID, Reserves ID etc.
- For all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications: ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc.
- Compatible with a wide variety of smart card operations for digital authentication and security, Network ATM transfer, payment, balance inquiries, Tax, water, electricity payment, Credit card bill payment, cash card payment.
- USB 2.0 Plug and Play installation
- Card types: 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ICC ISO/IEC 7816 Class A, AB and C
- Certifications Standards: ISO-7816 & EMV2 2000 Level 1, CE, FCC, VCCI, CCID, Microsoft WHQL.
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS X, Windows 7, 8,10 Vista, 2003-2008 (32/64 bit)
DigiScan© C302 USB CAC id card reader
1 Year manufacturer's warranty
CLICK ON THE DIGISCAN© LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR MORE GREAT DIGISCAN© PRODUCTS...
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.