Cool-See Replacement For Macbook Pro Unibody A1278 / A1286 / A1297 Pack Rubber Feet 4pcs/set + Bottom Case Repair Replacement Screws 10pcs/set + Keyboard Screws 100pcs/set
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/19/2018 03:38 PM
New Bottom Case Rubber Feet Foot for A1278 / A1286 / A1297 Macbook Pro Unibody 4pcs/set + Bottom Case Repair Replacement Screws 10pcs/set + Keyboard Screws 100pcs/set
How to Replace
1. Remove the bottom case and peel adhesive remains up
2. Attached the feet to the base case with supper glue. and Press for a few of seconds
3. Instructions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202450
1. Screws at sides and front must be removed and installed at an angle.start with a good condition screwdriver (screwdriver blades & tip are not worn or bent) is nessary. Place the screwdriver tip into the screw like normal. Making sure the blades & tip of the screwdriver fit into the head slots in the screw as best as possible (considering that the slots in the screw are messed up).use something like a small hammer (or other heavy object)...and as firmly as you dare...tap on top of the screwdriver (do not allow the screwdriver to move while tapping it).
2. The adhesive on the Rubber Feet are not strong enough to stick the feet. Glue is required to properly install Rubber Feet as suggested by Apple.Supper glue contains ethyl cyanoacrylate. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
3. Feet Set is a little harder and thinner than the original one.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.