Warm Tips: In order to support "audio+mic integrated" headsets like Apple's EarPods or Samsung's EarPods etc, you can buy mateched item - Cateck Audio Y-Splitter Extension Cable(ASIN:B01N0ZSQCI)
Cateck USB 2.0 3-Port Aluminum Hub with Stereo Sound Adapter Combo is designed especially for laptops, tablets, and ultrabooks and expands one port into three easily.
It is also a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system; Simply plug your headphones into the Adapter.
Designed to match Macs, iMacs, and MacBooks
Its metallic silver finish and Apple-style curved edge with shielded white cable complement Apple computers and products.
Feature of Stereo Sound Adapter
• 3D stereo USB audio adapter
• Backward compatible with USB 1.1 /2.0 - Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack
• No external power required
• Plug & Play, no drivers needed
• Mac OS X 10.6 & higher, Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/10, Linux 2.4 or above
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• Cateck Bus-Powered USB 2.0 3-Port Hub with External Stereo Sound Adapter Combo
• User Manual
Power Usage Alerts
• It is not recommended to use this USB hub for too many peripheral devices with high energy consumption (those exceeding a combined current of 5V 500mAh among all ports)
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
• If the microphone does not seem to work and you have a TS microphone, a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mono to stereo adapter is necessary to adapt the microphone from TS to TRS