AntMiner V9 ~4TH/s @ 0.253W/GH Bitcoin / Bitcoin Cash ASIC Miner
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/09/2018 07:37 PM
*POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED*
Bitmain recommends using the APW3++ power supply.
AntMiner V9 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 4.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1027W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.253 W/GH ±7% (at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: BM1580
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included)
Please note the following:
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner V9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source). There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for the AntMiner V9.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.