Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable - Skiva USBLink (3.2 ft / 1m) Fastest Sync and Charge 8-pin Cable for iPhone 6 6s Plus 5s 5c 5 SE, iPad Pro Air mini, iPod touch 6, iPod nano 7th gen [Model:CB101]
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/13/2017 02:20 AM
Skiva USBLink (3.2 ft / 1m) Lightning to USB Sync and Charge Cable is designed for the Apple devices with lightning port.
Apple MFi Certified:
Skiva's lightning cable is Apple MFi certified so you get best quality genuine cable. It has original Apple lightning connector and authentication chip from Apple.
The Perfect Fit:
Skiva's Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable has Slimmest 8.5mm x 4.8mm (0.33in x 0.19in) lightning connector head and is designed to work with vast majority of cases.
3.2 feet/1 meter Extra Durable cable with heat-resistant Lightning connector is ideal for replacing or adding another cable to use while charging in home, cars, office and more.
4X More Durable:
We bent this cable over 4000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Skiva 1m Apple lightning cable is the toughest cable you've ever seen and is currently trending as 'best Apple iPhone 7 Lightning cable'.
• iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
• iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
• iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)
Model CB101 Includes:
• 1 X USBLink Lightning Cable
Worry Free Warranty:
Skiva stands 100% behind its products and provides 1 Year Hassle Free Warranty with the full support. Please contact Skiva support team for any issues.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.